Sustainable building in Barcelona
Postgraduate degree in sustainable building
Official Master's degree lasting a year and a half, targeted at architects and engineers. It deals with advanced building techniques, sustainability in construction and quality of processes and products. Research tools and methodologies are also studied. It provides two options for specialising: technology and management
Perguntas & Respostas
Levante suas perguntas e outros usuários poderão responder-te
- Organisation models for works and business
- Functional analysis of constructive systems
- Building operation management
- Human resources management
- Town planning management
- Special foundations and geotechnics
- Pre-fabricated and post-tensioned structures
- Home automation and advanced systems in installations
- Behaviour of materials and new materials
- Renewable energies and conditioning of buildings
- Management of best use of waste in building
- Preventative actions in building
- Insurance law in building
- Civil and registry law. Real estate
- Market research and real estate marketing
a general grant.lum is attached to this information.
To gain the Master's degree in Building, the student must gain over 30 ECTS in compulsory common subjects, 30 ECTS in optional subjects (minimum 15 ECTS pertaining to specialist subject: technology or management) and the remaining 15 ECTS to common optional subjects or validations of official studies relating to the degree. The Master's Thesis is valued at 30 ECTS.
The master's degree price for foreign students non residents in Spain and non nationals from EU is € 76,65 per credit ECTS. Year 2013-2014.