Working with People with a Personality DisorderAnglia Ruskin University
£9.250 - (R$35.560)
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Basic IT training
This workshop will offer candidates an introduction to, and understanding of personality disorder. It will explore the basic principles and theories that explain its development and offer practical advice about working with and/or caring for people with personality disorder.
The workshop will focus on:
- Developing sensitivity to service user experience
- Linking service user's current behaviour with their past experience
- Making positive connections and developing positive practice
- Exploring effective communication skills
- Understanding organization's and the importance of teamwork
- Developing self-awareness and critical reflection skills