VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v5.5Anglia Ruskin University
£9.250 - (R$38.017)
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
This new hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of a VMware vSphere® ESXiTM and VMware® vCenter ServerTM. This course is based on prerelease versions of ESXi 5.5 and vCenter Server 5.5.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam. On completion, you will receive a 70% discount voucher for the certification exam.
This is a self-paced training course where you'll have up to four months to review the material and complete the labs.
By the end of the course, you'll understand vSphere 5.5 functions and features and be able to meet the following objectives:
- deploy an ESXi host
- deploy a vCenter Server instance
- deploy a vCenter Server appliance
- manage an ESXi host using vCenter Server
- manage ESXi storage using vCenter Server
- manage ESXi networking using vCenter Server
- manage virtual machines using vCenter Server
- deploy and manage thin-provisioned virtual machines
- migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Web Client and VMware vSphere® ClientTM
- migrate virtual machines using VMware Sphere® Storage vMotion®
- manage access control using vCenter Server
- monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
- manage VMware vSphere® High Availability, VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance, and VMware vSphere® Data ProtectionTM using vCenter Server
- apply patches using VMware vSphere® Update ManagerTM.