Using Adobe InDesignCity University London
Em Islington (Reino Unido)
Preço a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
What will I learn?
- The InDesign working Environment: how to open & view files, make use of the pasteboard, manipulate the Document Window.
- Toolbox: Selection Tool, colour controls, hand tool, rotation tool, the Direct Selection Tool, Eyedropper Tool.
- Navigation: how to move around your document using the pages palette, view menu, page keys, layout menu, scrolling and the navigator palette.
- Layers: how to use and reposition Layers, lock and organize layers.
- Constructing a new document: including how to change document preferences and create a custom start up page.
- Master Pages: creation, editing, footers, headers, guides, grids, application and overriding master page items on document pages.
- Type: Creating, colouring, editing, alignment plus essential typography tips and techniques.
- Duplicating items.
- Graphic Frames: Modifying graphics within frames, manipulating and editing the frame and its contents both separately and together.
- Text Frames: creating, importing, editing, overflowing text, dynamic spelling, spell checking text, creating text in columns and the manipulation of text frames.
- Creating solid objects.
- Anchor Points: Understanding Bezier curves, selecting, manipulating, adding and deleting anchor points and their direction lines.
- Drawing shapes with pre-set tools.
- Wrapping text around a graphic object.
- Styles: Paragraph, character and object styles.
- Aligning objects.
- Colour: Understanding CMYK colour and Pantone Solid Colour system for print. RGB colour for s. Creating colours in the Swatches palette, applying colours to objects and using stroke & fill attributes. Also how to view the separate print/ink plates on screen.
- Working with gradients: Creating, editing and adjusting a gradient.
- Transparency: Changing the opacity of a solid object or graphic, applying blending modes, creating a drop shadow.
- Printing & exporting: PDFs, preflight, packaging files for printers and fixing problems.
- Considering design in page layouts: what do graphics say?; face-ism Ratio; the golden ratio; grid-based design.