Structuring and Restructuring OrganisationsHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
- Em 50edes
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Course Contents, Concepts and Issues
1. An introduction to organisational design:
2. Approaches to organisational design
3. Classical organisational design
4. Neo-classical organisational design
5. Classical Approach to organisational design
6. Scientific Management to organisational design
7. Humanistic Approach to organisational design
8. Mechanistic Approach to organisational design
9. Human Relations Movement
10. Contingency approaches to organisational design.
11. Organisational structure and internal and external relationships
12. Levels Of Control And Role Specificity
13. Mechanistic & Organismic Structures And Their Types Of Relationships
14. A Case In Point: The Mechanistic Factory Setting
15. Vertical relationships in organisational design
16. Horizontal relationships in organisational design
17. Lines of authority and accountability in organisational design
18. Types of organisational structure
19. The simple structure.
20. The functional structure.
21. The divisional structure and its internal relationships.
22. Bases of divisionalisation.
23. Product Divisional structure
24. Service Divisional structure
25. Geographic or Regional Divisional structure
26. The Matrix Structure
27. Divisional Matrix Structure
28. Functional Matrix Structure
29. Customised Matrices
30. The divisional structure compared with the functional structure on the basis of:
33. Worker autonomy,
34. Organisational control
35. Organisational Flexibility.
36. The organisation of the matrix structure
37. Decision-making and communication patterns in functional structures
38. Decision-making and communication patterns in divisional structure
39. Decision-making and communication patterns in matrix structures
40. Structural contingency
41. The Interrelationship Between Organisational Design And International Business
42. The Place Of The Divisional Structure In International Operations
43. Identifying & Designing Organisational Structures