Spanish Year 3 (Intermediate)City University London
Preço a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Skills and Training
Biography. The world of work in Spain. Spanish society, customs and stereotypes. Writing an email, take messages and pass them on. Talk about anecdotic situations.
* Revision/contrast of all indicative past tenses
* Reported speech
* Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
* Talk about habits, customs and circumstances in the past
* Express the duration of an action
* Express obligation and prohibition
* Ask someone to pass on messages
* Develop communication strategies
News and demonstrations. Tourism and anecdotal situations. Environmental issues. Food and Health. Family and relationships. Describing objects.
* Use of Present Subjunctive after verbs expressing feelings, need, desire, demand, wanting and advice.
* Use of pluperfect
* Present Subjunctive after verbs of feeling
* Structures to express agreement and disagreement
* Present Subjunctive in relative clauses
* Express wishes about the future
* Give advice
* Talk about events and relating anecdotes
* To express feelings and interests: talk about relationships
* Describe the characteristics and function of a given object
Debates about hypothetical situations. News, papers and mass media. Society and culture of Latin America. Fiestas and traditions in Spain.
* Future tense: further uses
* Imperfect Subjunctive in if-clauses: introduction
* The Conditional: Revision
* The passive voice
Refer to an item in the news and comment about it
* Consolidate vocabulary related to media
* Make predictions and/or conjectures for the future
* Give advice