Rhino 5 Advanced TrainingCareerVision Training
£72 - (R$317)
- A distância
O que se aprende nesse curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 11.75 Hours (88 lessons)
• Instructor: Rob McCulloch
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this advanced Rhino 5 training course, author Rob McCulloch dives deeper into the application of the tools available to you in this 3D modeling software. This tutorial is taught at an intermediate to advanced level, and it is recommended that you are familiar and comfortable with the basics of Rhino 5, or have previously completed the Infinite Skills Learning Rhino 5 training course.
This majority of this tutorial is presented in a project-based fashion. You will work on designs from start to finish, learning new tools and new ways to apply them as you go along. You will create models of a computer mouse, desk lamp, car hood and hood scoop, a ring, a power drill, and more. As you progress through the video training, more and more advanced topics are introduced in each project, increasing your skills with the Rhino 5 toolset.
By the time you have completed this computer based training course on Rhino 5, you will be able to create advanced 3D models using the application of expert techniques for your designs. Extensive working files are included to allow you to work on the same files that the author uses throughout the training course.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course
About Rob McCulloch
Align, And Set Point
Complete The Final Details - Part 1
Complete The Final Details - Part 2
Adding The Surface Detail - Part 2
New Shaded Options In Rhino 5 And Customize Viewport
Import The Bulb
Draw The Scrollwork Curves
Create The Taps
Draw The Pattern Curves
Analyze And Fair The Curves
Building The Drill - Part 3
Working With Environments And Materials
01. Solid Modeling 0101 Introduction 0102 Gumball Manipulator 0103 Shell Polysurface 0104 Move, Split, And Merge Faces 0105 Round And Revolved Holes 0106 Make, Move, Hole Arrays, And Mirror 0107 Wire Cut 0108 Slab, Boss, And Rib 0109 Solids Exercise, Detail A Drill Interior 02. Object Handling And Visibility 0201 Hiding And Locking Items 0202 Working With Groups 0203 Selecting Objects 0204 Align, And Set Point 0205 Undo And Redo 03. Modeling Tutorial - Computer Mouse 0301 Importing Reference Images 0302 Curve Layout - Part 1 0303 Curve Layout - Part 2 0304 Building The Main Body Surfaces 0305 Adding The Features 0306 Complete The Final Details - Part 1 0307 Complete The Final Details - Part 2 04. The C-Plane 0401 World Coordinates And The C-Plane 0402 Setting The View And C-Plane 0403 Saving C-Planes And Mobile Construction Plane 0404 Re-Map And Project To C-Plane 0405 Named Position 05. Modeling Tutorial - Bottle 0501 Import 2D Drawings 0502 Create And Edit Curves 0503 Main Body Surfacing 0504 Adding The Surface Detail - Part 1 0505 Adding The Surface Detail - Part 2 0506 Shelling The Bottle 0507 Build The Cap 06. 2D Prints And Options 0601 Curve Booleans 0602 Creating Hatch Drawings 0603 Dimensioning A Design 0604 New Shaded Options In Rhino 5 And Customize Viewport 0605 Page Layout 07. Working With Block Instances 0701 Defining A Block 0702 Redefining Blocks 0703 Inserting Blocks And Exploding Them 0704 Inserting External Files 0705 Block Manager And Replace Block 08. Modeling Tutorial - Desk Lamp 0801 Build The Base 0802 Build The Bracket - Part 1 0803 Build The Bracket - Part 2 0804 Build The Thumbscrew 0805 Build The Arms 0806 Build The Hood - Part 1 0807 Build The Hood - Part 2 0808 Import The Bulb 09. Modeling Tutorial - Build A Car Hood And Hood Scoop 0901 Build The Main Hood 0902 Create The Scoop Hole 0903 Variable Offset The Inner Scoop 0904 Create The Blends 0905 Analyze The Surfaces 10. Modeling Tutorial - Candle And Holder 1001 Build The Frame 1002 Create The Candle 1003 Draw The Scrollwork Curves 1004 Create The Scrollwork Surfaces 1005 Add The Finishing Touches 11. Modeling Tutorial - Faucet 1101 Setup The Base 1102 Create The Taps 1103 Create The Spout Shape 1104 Flow Along Curve 12. Modeling Tutorial - Ring 1201 Cross Section Setup 1202 Create The Main Ring With History 1203 Draw The Pattern Curves 1204 Map The Pattern To The Ring 1205 Add The Details 13. Modeling Tutorial - Boat Hull 1301 Curve Layout 1302 Analyze And Fair The Curves 1303 Hull Surfacing/Analyze 1304 Details 14. Modeling Tutorial - Power Drill 1401 Reference Image Layout 1402 Curve Layout 1403 Building The Drill - Part 1 1404 Building The Drill - Part 2 1405 Building The Drill - Part 3 1406 Building The Drill - Part 4 1407 Building The Drill - Part 5 15. Rendering Using Keyshot 1501 Setting Up The Drill Model To Render 1502 The Keyshot Interface 1503 Working With Environments And Materials 1504 Applying Materials 1505 Applying Decals 1506 Output A Rendering 16. Conclusion 1601 About Rob McCulloch