Red Hat Certified System Administrator - Exam EX200 Training Training VideoCareerVision Training
£72 - (R$315)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
• Format: DVD and Download
• Duration: 6.5 hours - 96 tutorial videos
• Instructor: Ric Messier
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
A Practical RHCSA Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based Red Hat Certified System Administrator - Exam EX200 Training video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get: • Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Red Hat Certified System Administrator - Exam EX200 Training training videos delivered to your desktop
• The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
• A quick grasp of even the most complex Red Hat Certified System Administrator - Exam EX200 Training subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Red Hat Certified System Administrator - Exam EX200 Training tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
In this Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator Exam EX200 ( RHCSA ) training course, expert author Ric Messier will teach you everything you need to know to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and pass the EX200 Exam. This course is designed for users that are familiar with Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
You will start by learning the fundamentals, such as basic shell commands, creating and modifying users, and changing passwords. Rick will then teach you about the shell, explaining how to manage files, use the stream editor, and locate files. This video tutorial will also cover system management, including booting and rebooting, network services, and installing packages. Other topics that are covered include storage management, server management, virtual machines, and security.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of taking the RHCSA EX200 exam and becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
01. Introduction Welcome About The Certification What Will Be Covered RHEL6 Vs RHEL7 02 Getting Started Getting RedHat About Centos System Requirements Graphical Install Of RHEL Finishing Installation Text Install Of RHEL 03 Getting Started And Fundamentals Logging In And Starting A Terminal Basic Shell Commands User And Group Files Creating Users Modifying Users Deleting Users Password Policy Changing Passwords Creating Groups Group Membership Switching Users Using Sudo Getting Help 04 Getting Familiar With The Shell 0401 Redirection 0402 Piping 0403 Editing 0404 Regular Expressions 0405 Using The Stream Editor - SED 0406 Using Grep 0407 File Management 0408 Directories 0409 Permissions 0410 Using Links 0411 Archiving And Compressing 0412 Other Utilities - Cut, Sort And Uniq 0413 Shell History 0414 Shell Tricks 0415 Locating Files 0416 Extending Ext4 Partitions 05 System Management 0501 Booting And Rebooting 0502 Runlevels And Their Uses 0503 Booting Into Different Runlevels 0504 Single User Mode 0505 Log Files 0506 Syslog 0507 Process Management 0508 Network Services 0509 Network Service Management 0510 Network Service Management With Systemd 0511 Network Service Management With Systemctl 0512 Package Management 0513 Deleting And Listing Packages 0514 Package Details - Location And RPM 06 Storage Management 0601 Partitions 0602 File Systems 0603 Volume Management - Physical 0604 Volume Management - Logical 0605 Mounting Remote Volumes 0606 Extending Logical Volumes 0607 Using LUKS For Encryption 0608 Using Setgid 0609 Access Control Lists 0610 Permissions Problems 0611 Adding Partitions And Volumes 0612 Using Swap Space 0613 Booting A Disk Using UUID 07 Server Management 0701 Configuring Networking 0702 Configuring DNS Resolution 0703 Using Time Services 0704 Using Cron To Setup Jobs 0705 Installing HTTP 0706 Installing FTP 0707 Configuring Services 0708 Setting Services To Run At Startup 0709 Using LDAP Server For User Management 0710 Updating Packages 0711 RedHat Repositories 0712 Using Kickstart To Deploy Systems 0713 Manage And Update Kernel 0714 Manage The Boot Loader 0715 Manage The Boot Loader With Grub2 0716 Connecting To Remote Systems Using SSH 0717 Using Keys For Logging Into Systems Over SSH 0718 Kernel Configuration Using Sysctl 08 Virtual Machines 0801 Preparing For Using Virtual Machines 0802 Installing RHEL As A Virtual Guest 0803 Launch Virtual Machines At Boot 0804 Connecting To A Virtual Machine Console 09 Security 0901 IPtables 0902 Creating Rules Using IPtables 0903 Using System-Config-Firewall 0904 SELinux 0905 Configuring SELinux Mode - Permissive Versus Enforcing 0906 File Contexts 0907 Process Contexts 0908 Restoring Default Contexts 0909 SELinux Policy Violations 0910 Using Boolean For SELinux Settings 0911 Using Firewall 10 Wrapping Up 1001 Review 1002 Next Steps