Public Speaking Essential Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£295 - (R$1.192) £30 - (R$121)
- Curso intensivo
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Warm Up for speech
Building up personal integrity
Following course outline will provide you the idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Preparation and delivering of Public speech
- Get ready with your speech
- Recognizing your audience
- Comprehend the venue
- Building up personal integrity
- Producing ideas and concepts for your presentation
- Developing storyboards
- Warm Up for speech
- Saying yes to the microphone
- Opening your speech
- Commence your agenda
- Handle general opening mistakes
- Delivering your speech
- Building up vocal variety
- Building up good body language
- Managing with technical mishaps
- Closing your speech
- Dealing with question and answer
- Comprise a strong close of your speech
- Requesting feedback for your speech
Unit 02: How to overcome fear of public speaking
- Observe and study the expertise
- Looking for opportunities to speak
- Doing rehearsal your speech correctly
- Identifying what works for you
- Get ready yourself psychologically
- Dreaming your accomplishment
- Minimising the probability of mistakes
Unit 03: How to become a good public speaker
- What makes a good speaker?
- Organizing your thoughts
- Produce meaningful thoughts and making every word count
- Gesturing naturally using your eyes, hand and facial expressions
- Managing anxiety
Method of Assessment:
The assessment published in your online student portal and the online exam (assessment) is prepared by covering above all two modules (2 units). Please note that you are given Six months (180 days) time period to take the exam from the date of your registration (enrolment) and you can complete your exam during those 6 months at any time and you can study your own space.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials. One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
This training leads you to become a Public speaker, Good business presenter, Telesales Executives, and Tutor etc.