Professional speciality of cultural tourism in Girona
Cultural tourismUDG - Universitat de Girona. Màsters Oficials
€2.748 - (R$9.450)
- Girona (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
European graduate degree or equivalent (degrees, diplomas, etc.), which must be accredited if they are from a university outside the EU. Specialising in tourism, history of art, geography, history, audio-visual communication, economic science, political science, journalism, publicity and public relations or law. Also a Master's degree in cultural heritage.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Cultural tourism management
Advanced interdisciplinary training
Cultural agents and policies
Amongst the subjects per module are:
Cultural tourism management module
- From cultural management to cultural tourism management
- Touristic planning of urban destinations
- Touristic management of museums and collections
- Touristic management of heritage and world heritage sites
- Communication, promotion and marketing of cultural tourism.
- Legal bases for cultural tourism management
- Financial management of cultural heritage
- Technological management of touristic information
- Destination branding and image
- Cultural tourism project management
- Cultural tourism products
- Cooperation, policies and strategies for cultural tourism