Professional PhotographyLaSalle College
Preço a consultar
- Montréal (Canadá)
- 1020 horas letivas
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an attestation of college studies, you must have an education considered sufficient by the College and meet one of the following criteria: • Completion of at least one year of postsecondary studies; • Participation in a government program or an agreement between the College and your employer; • Two semesters or one full school year must have passed since your previous studies (i.e. high school).
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Preparing for Different Types of Shoots
- Prepare and organize photo shoots for fashion, makeup, hairdressing, etc.;
- Determine the qualities you want to highlight on your subject;
- Master various professional photography equipment;
- Explore new lighting techniques and angles;
- Conduct preliminary visual content research.