Principles of TherapeuticsCity University London
Preço a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
The emphasis of the Principles of Therapeutics module are as follows:
- Gross anatomy of the orbit
- Clinical ocular immunology, microbiology and pharmacology
- Pathogenesis, clinical features and management of disorders of the anterior eye.
Applications on-going throughout the year - module accessed via Moodle.
Examination: 19th October 2016 & 29th March 2017 (at least 17 weeks after joining)Course Information Start Date Cost Course Code Apply Ongoing from 28th September 2016 Home / EU - £1,000 OVM050 Apply Now For additional dates please register your interest Home / EU - £1,000 OVM050 Register Interest Eligibility
- You should normally be a UK-registered optometrist satisfying all legal requirements to be eligible to practice in the UK
- You should also be registered with the General Optical Council
- Overseas optometrists will be accepted on an ad-hoc basis providing your undergraduate syllabus and clinical responsibilities are similar to those of a UK optometrist.
For those students whose first language is not English one of the following qualifications is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.Application Deadline: