PRINCE2® Practitioner Official ExamGlobal Edulink
£449 - (R$1.954) £199 - (R$866)
- Curso intensivo
O que se aprende nesse curso?
IT Project Management
The Practitioner Exam is a 2½ hour objective test examination which will test your ability to apply PRINCE2 to a case-study scenario. The Practitioner exam is open-book style, so reference to your PRINCE2 manual, with your own annotations, is permitted.
Practitioner Examination Format;
- Objective testing
- 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Online exam is available.
- Prerequisites: PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate or any recognized PMI/IPMA qualification.