Primary Care Nursing MScAnglia Ruskin University
£8.100 - (R$31.656)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Mental Health Nurse
Mental Health Treatment
Skills and Training
Primary Care Nursing
- Research Proposal
- Major Project
- Fundamentals of Practice Nursing
- Fundamentals of Primary Care and Community Nursing
- Advanced Management of Minor Injuries
- Minor Illness Assessment and Management
- Advanced Non-Medical Prescribing
- Advanced Clinical Assessment Skills
- Holistic Assessment Skills for Community Practitioners
- Understanding Contraception and Sexual Health (School Nursing only)
- Significant Events in Childhood
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Specialist Mental Health Care
- Collaborative Mental Health Care
- Contemporary Issues in Mental Health Care
The assessment strategies are designed to challenge your critical thinking and enable you to demonstrate your ability to advance theory and practice through the critique of existing and new knowledge. As part of the learning process the focus of the assignments is on the application of theoretical knowledge to practice issues. Assessments vary according to modules and include written essays, reports, case studies, presentations, patchwork assessment, a research proposal and dissertation.
Fundamentals of Practice Nursing and Fundamentals of Community and Primary Care Nursing are assessed with the completion of a Practice Assessment Document (pass/fail) and a summative assessed presentation of 20 minutes.