Photoshop Elements 7 TrainingCareerVision Training
£36 - (R$139)
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
• Format: CD or Instant Download
• Duration: 6.8 Hours (128 lessons)
• Instructor: Neil Oliver
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 is an advanced photo editing and workflow tool, that allows you to enhance your photos; correcting colour, removing scratches and unwanted objects, smoothing skin and removing blemishes straight from your camera. Presenting this course with 15 years high-end retouching and photographic experience is Neil Oliver - Adobe Certified Instructor. In this comprehensive Adobe Photoshop Elements tutorial video Neil will guide you through the functionality of Elements 7, from importing your photos, through to creating final photo books and everything in between.
Neil specializes in breaking down the technical aspects of the program into easy to understand, short videos that really allow you to take on board all that Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 has to offer and allows you to learn at your own speed.
Throughout this tutorial you will learn how to:
* Use the Photoshop Elements 7 workspace effectively
* Quickly import your photos and apply keyword tags and ratings
* Compare your photosEasily correct color and enhance your photos
* Work like a pro using advanced retouching techniques
* Apply special effects to your photos
* Create stunning photo projects ie, photo books, calendars and slideshows
* Merge multiple shots into a panorama
* Prepare your images for the web
* Share your photos with family and friends
* Backup your photos so you never lose them
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
View the first 3 chapters by clicking on the links belowIntroduction Welcome Achieve outstanding results like these Photoshop Elements at a glance Using the project files Interface Overview Understanding Photoshop Elements Touring the Organizer interface Organize, Fix, Create and Share Touring the Full Edit interface Full Edit, Quick Edit and Guided Edit The Organizer Viewing photos Selecting photos Rotating photos Renaming photos Adjusting photo dates Hiding and deleting photos Stacking Moving photos Importing Photos Understanding catalogs Importing photos from files and folders Importing photos from camera Importing photos from a scanner Managing and Finding Photos Adding Keyword Tags to photos Finding photos by Keyword Tags Searching via Keyword Tags Face Recognition Creating albums Creating Smart Albums Finding photos with the Find menu Finding photos through the Timeline Comparing Photos Full Screen view Comparing photos Date view Map view Easy Photo Editing Automated photo editing A Quick Fix Full Edit Opening a file Creating a blank file Setting Edit preferences Adjusting Color settings Using the Undo History command Zooming and navigating Resizing photos and adjusting resolution Enlarging the canvas Saving files Using Tools Moving Images Panning and Zooming The Eyedropper Rectangular and Elliptical Marques Custom Selections with a Magnetic Lasso Using the Magic Wand Tool Making Quick Selections Using the Selection Brush Working with the Type Tools Cropping Using the Cookie Cutter Straighten an Image Red Eye Removal Healing Clone Stamp Using the Eraser Brushing Color Replacement Filling with thePaint Bucket Creating Gradients Shape Tools Blur, Sharpen and Smudge Dodge, Burn and Sponge Smart Brush Tool Working with Layers Understanding layers - Part 1 Understanding layers - Part 2 Layers palette Overview - Part 2 Layers palette Overview - Part 2 Cutting out backgrounds with layer masks Working with Selections Selection Overview Easy Selection techniques Advanced Selection techniques Modifying and saving selections Color Correcting Photos White Balance Correcting with Levels Using Curves Creative Color with Hue/Saturation Shadow/Highlight Fixing skin tone Reducing noise Sharpening photos Straightening photos Cropping photos Working with Raw Images Camera Raw Interface Using Camera Raw Tools Using the Basic Panel Using the Detail panel Saving Images Retouching Photos Fixing group shots Using the Scene Cleaner Smart Brush tool Smart Brush Detail tool Dodging and burning Fixing freckles and blemishes Removing content Using the Red Eye tool Using the Whiten Teeth tool Using the Blue Skies Tool Using the Black/White tool Converting color to black and white Working With Text Adding text to your photo Editing your text Creative text Special Effects Using Filters Applying photo Effects Using layer styles Photo Projects Making a photo book Making a photo calendar Making a photo collage Creating a slideshow Making a panorama Preparing images for the web Sharing Online Albums Adding photos to Email Using Photo Mail Making Prints Creating a CD/DVD of your photos Backing Up Copy/Move to Removable Disk Backup Catalog to CD, DVD or Hard Drive About the Author About Neil