Official master's degree in Nanoscience at the UB
Nanoscience and NanotechnologyUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
€2.790 - (R$9.102)
- Barcelona (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
· Quais são os objetivos deste curso?
The Master deals with matters of nanoscience and nanotechnology relating to medicine, pharmacy, the food sector, aerospace industry, information technology society, energy and environmental sciences. It has both a research and professional focus: on the one hand, you will learn to develop and plan R+D activities, you will be able to train as a project manager or work in the area of research and the development of new materials.
· Público alvo
The Master is targeted at professionals in sectors such as engineering, physics or chemistry who would like to acquire new skills. It is an in-person course that lasts one academic year. For your academic progress, you will have quality learning material that is completely up to date and the educational guidance of the team of professionals with extensive experience in the sector.
Official bachelor's degree or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering of Materials, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Phenomena on the nanoscale
- Macro- and Supramolecular Chemistry
- Nanomanipulation and Nanoprocessing
- Phenomena on the Nanoscale
- Surface Science
- Bioavailability and Therapeutic Efficiency
- Pharmaceutic Nanotechnology
- Micro- and nanosensors
- Nanomaterials: Synthesis and processing
- Synthesis and Processing of Nanomaterials and Nanostructures
- Physics and Chemistry Biosystems
- Colloidal Systems
- Nanosystems for medical diagnosis
- Nanoscopic Systems for the liberation of Pharmaceuticals
Environmental, Energy and Information Technologies and Physical Sciences specialisation optionsNanomagnetism and Spintronics
- Computational Chemistry
- Modelling and Simulation
- Bio-organic Nanosystems