Official master's degree in Management Starting with Decision-making at UAB
Business Management, Organisation and EconomicsUAB - Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
€2.760 - (R$9.677)
- Cerdanyola del vallès (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
· Quais são os objetivos deste curso?
This Master offers training focussed on research into business matters and managerial decision-making. It provides operational research, econometric and statistical tools applied to the management of organisations, finance, markets and strategies. The Universidad Pública de Navarra and the Universidad de las Islas Baleares participate in the course.
· Público alvo
Its target audience hold university degrees in business management and administration, economics, industrial engineering and similar areas (mathematics, physics, etc.) and have advanced English. The master's degree in Management, Organisation and Business Economics (MMOBE) may continue on to a doctorate or a work placement with a company. Stay on emagister.com to find all of the information you need about this course and other similar ones.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. B2 English
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Human resources strategy
- Behaviour, contracts, organisations and human resources (15 ECTS. Mandatory)
- Finance and corporate governance (9 ECTS (Mandatory)
- Initiation into research and thesis for master's (15 ECTS. Mandatory)
- Markets, strategy and performance (9 ECTS (Mandatory)
- Quantitative methods (9 ECTS. Mandatory)