Official Master's Degree in International Affairs: Economics, Politics and LawUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
€15.000 - (R$50.226)
- Madrid (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
- Estágio em empresa
· Quais são os objetivos deste curso?
Determining a updated perspective on the most relevant issues in the world lately. Provide the students with skills concerning international affairs, to be attested during conferences in Washington D.C.. Focus not only in the students intellectual capacity, but also their sensibility in ethical aspects.
· Público alvo
Licenciate or Bachelor's degree holders or holders-to-be that intend to start a career in diplomatic or other international, multilateral organizations, that deal with different international aspects of business administration or even law and democracy.
Bachelor's degree from a Spanish institution or the equivalent degree from a different institution. Solid and relevant academic record, or relevant work experience or having completed an internship Proof of knowledge in English and Spanish, specially in International affairs vocabulary.
· O que distingue este curso dos outros?
The course provides a very reliable and updated perspective in international affairs considering the best examples of international cooperation, such as the European Union.
· O que acontece depois de uma solicitação de mais informações?
Submitting all documents and filling the enrollment form. Personal Interview with the Course director or coordinator. The decision is made by the Course director and the University's Admission subcommittee. The results are sent to the applicant via email and mobile number, as they're also released in the Admissions Portal.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
International Business Management
Common subjects (5 credits each):
- International Economics
- International Business
- Legal and institutional aspects of European integration and international organizations
- International Relations
- Ethics in International affairs
- Trade and investment in the European Union
- Regional economy and development
- Economic Globalization: theory an empirical evidence
- Political globalization, global democracy and governance
- International security policy. Terrorism and International criminal law. Criminal and police cooperation within Europe.
- International trade law (WTO)
- International geostrategy: geopolitics and geo-economics.
- Economic growth
- International negotiating and contracting
- Immigration and asylum policy