Official master's degree in Business Research
Business ResearchUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
€2.790 - (R$9.143)
- Barcelona (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
· Quais são os objetivos deste curso?
The goal of the Master is for the student to become competent in data analysis for improving different aspects of the business, to gain the capacity to analyse possible problems and apply methods to for business improvement. Therefore, you will learn quantitative methods for business research, you will discover business management systems, analysis of financial statements, market research trends and you will discover strategies for optimising production, operation management and human resources. You will trained to analyse the information obtained from analysis and research and to transform it into resources for business improvement.
· Público alvo
This course is targeted at students and professionals in the business world who want to learn research methods and would like to do assessment and consultancy work. The master's degree is in-person and lasts one year, and you can choose to do it part-time or full-time. The classes are mostly taught in Spanish but there are also some in English.
You must have a bachelor's degree from a European university, or equivalent, which must be officially approved if it was gained outside the EU. Students from any specialisation may attend the master's degree, but it is mostly targeted at graduates specialising in economics and business.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Foundations of Research
Quantitative Methods for Research
Business Management Systems
Methodological Foundations of Research
Financial risk management
- Methodological foundations of business management research I
- Quantitative methods of business management research I
- Research in Strategic Management
- Research in Operations Management
- Business Management Systems
- Optimal and Strategic Business Decisions
- Introduction to Research in Accounting
- Research in Financial Statements Analysis
- Foundations of Research in Business Creation
- Economy in Contemporary Business
- Introduction to Market Researcj
- New Research Trends in Marketing
- Stochastic Finance
- Innovation in Business and Competitiveness
- Internationalisation Strategies
- Design, Exploitation and Interpretation of Business Surveys for Businessmen
- Management Control for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Foundations of Human Resources Management
- Globalisation and Business in the Long Term
- Advanced Market Research
- Decision-making in Marketing
- Financial Risk Management