MSP® Re-Registration Evening ClassThe Knowledge Academy
£4.995 - (R$19.204)
- Cardiff (Wales)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Practitioner Re-Registration course consists of two evenigs of training to help you prepare for and pass the MSP® Practitioner Re-Registration exam.
The course is for those who have passed MSP Practitioner and wish to recertify in order to retain the accreditation in accordance with the re-registration requirements of every three to five years.
Please Note: This is an Evening Class
- This Class Starts at 5:30pm and Finishes at 10:30pm
You must have completed passed MSP Practitioner and submitted the candidate number from your expired Practitioner certification in order to recertify.
Who Should Attend?
We recommend this course for any MSP Practitioner wishing to keep their qualification current.
The Benefits of Evening Classes
Our new evening classes offer a range of benefits:
- No time off work or university – because you’re studying at the end of the day, you can continue to work or attend your regular classes without any disruption
- Earn while you learn – Being able to work while you study can help to offset the cost of the course and place you in a strong financial position going forward
- Manageable sessions – We have taken our regular courses and split them into chunks suitable for evening classes, so you receive the same great learning experience but at a time and pace which suits you
- The Knowledge Academy MSP® Re-Registration course has been designed to enable delegates to re-focus on areas of weakness.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to rehearse sample examinations under examination conditions and to then gain valuable feedback on where improvements are needed.
- Evening Classes Start at 5:30pm and will last for Five hours, delegates will be in class until 10:30pm
The course will revisit the following topics:
- Principles of MSP®
- Governance Theme
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefit Realisation Management
- Blueprint design and delivery
- Planning and Control
- The Business Case
- Risk management and issue resolution
- Quality management
- Transformational Flow Overview
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Closing a programme
- Tailoring MSP® to the programme environment
MSP® Practitioner Exam
- Three questions, worth 10 marks each
- Pass mark is 15 out of 30, or 50%
- Duration is 1 hour 15 mins
- Open book (MSP guide only)
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS limited
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We provide you with the official guide to MSP®, ‘Managing Successful Programmes 4th Edition’
- We also give you copies of all course presentation slides and MSP practice papers to ensure the best learning experience
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We are trusted by globally leading brands such as JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony as a learning partner of choice.
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real world examples
- As a market leader, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and trained over 25,000 delegates last year
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Click ‘Book Now’ or ‘Enquire’ next to the date of your choice and our expert advisors will be in touch.
What is MSP®?
MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) is a best practice framework consisting of principles and processes to use in the management of programmes. MSP® breaks down large, complex organisational changes into more manageable projects, and is flexible enough to be adapted to meet the needs of any business.
MSP® is managed by the managing body AXELOS. High-profile users include BP, GlaxoSmithKline and the London Olympics.
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS limited
Included in your professional certification; one year’s free BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, Associate membership.
Upon passing your examination, make the most of your professional certification and continue your career development with BCS Associate membership. Whether you’re looking for career support through the BCS global skills, training and development framework, SFIAplus, seeking promotion or a network of new contacts, we’re here to support you. BCS membership provides exclusive access to resources, content and opportunities that will enrich your career.
BCS Membership allows you to give back to society. Some of the industry’s challenges are around personal data, health, education, and IT capabilities. By becoming part of the BCS professional community you can get involved and do your bit to make IT good for society.
- MSP® training course is fully accredited by BCS
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Very high delegate p ass rates
- Learn e ssential real-world skills and fast track your career
- Courses delivered by w orld class training instructors
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today