Mindfulness Based Stress ManagementCity University London
Preço a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
- Opportunities to experience a range of mindfulness practices directly and resources to help develop these in an on-going way
- An experiential and practical understanding of how to use mindfulness to reduce your own stress and be more effective in your working role
- Resources to help you continue mindfulness practice
- A theoretical understanding of how mindfulness can be relevant to your own health and wellbeing
- An understanding of how mindfulness could benefit patients/clients.
Teaching and Assessment
The two days will be mixture of whole group and small group work. Whilst there will be some didactic input on theory, the workshop will be primarily experiential with considerable time to practise mindfulness There will be opportunities to give and receive feedback.
* MBAs are also frequently referred to as MBIs (Mindfulness-Based Interventions’ in clinical work).