- Bachelor's degree
- Chelmsford (Reino Unido)
A melhorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Junho 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
- Introduction to Engineering Materials
- IT, Communications and Research Skills
- Mathematics for Engineering 1
- Applied Software
- Engineering Principles
- Mathematics for Engineers 2
- Statistics and Process Quality Assurance
- Applied Mechanics
- Materials and Processes
- Group Design Project
- Computer-Aided Solid Modelling
- Project Management for Technologists
- Research Methods and Individual Project (Civil and Mechanical Engineering)
- Stress and Dynamics
- Computer-Aided Engineering
- Modelling and Simulation for Operations Management
We’ll use a range of assessment methods to check your academic and practical progress throughout the course. These include exams, essays and reports, work relating to practical classes and demonstrations, log books, presentations and posters.