Mcsa Exam - Mcsa CertificationThe Knowledge Academy
£2.949 - (R$11.656)
- Cardiff (Wales)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
The 5 day MCSA SQL Server certification is aimed for those wishing to become a database developer or database analyst.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic understanding of virtualization technology (Classroom labs utilize virtual machines)
To help you prepare for this class, review the following resources:
- Book: T-SQL Fundamentals for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and SQL Azure
- MCTS Self Paced Training Kit 70-461
Our 5 day MCSA SQL Server certification comprises of the following courses:
Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (course M10774)
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Use built-in functions
- Use subqueries
- Execute stored procedures
- Use set operators
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
- Use table expressions
- Sort and filter data
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Query SQL Server metadata
- Program with T-SQL
- Improve query performance
Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (course M10775)
- Plan and install SQL Server.
- Describes the system databases, the physical structure of databases and the most common configuration options related to them.
- Explain the concept of the transaction log and SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies available with SQL Server.
- Create SQL Server Backups.
- Restore SQL Server databases.
- Use the import/export wizards and explain how they relate to SSIS.
- Work with SQL Server security models, logins and users.
- Work with fixed server roles, user-defined server roles, fixed database roles and user-defined database roles.
- Work with permissions and the assignment of permissions.
- Work with SQL Server Audit.
- Work with SQL Server Agent, jobs and job history.
- Implement SQL Server agent security, proxy accounts and credentials.
- Configure database mail, alerts and notifications.
- Create database maintenance plans.
- Work with SQL Profiler and SQL Trace stored procedures.
- Introduce DMVs and the configuration of data collection.
- Work with Central Management Servers and Multi-Server queries, Virtualization of SQL Server and Data-Tier Applications.
- Troubleshoot SQL Server databases.
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (course M10777)
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data.
- Integrate cloud data into a data warehouse ecosystem infrastructure.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse
Exams to be taken after completing the 5 day MCSA SQL Server certification:
- Exam 70-461 - Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Exam 70-462 - Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Exam 70-463 - Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft accredited training provided by the Largest Training Company Globally
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Our Microsoft training courses are fully accredited by Microsoft using latest hardware and software
- Exam Pass Guarantee: Book on any of our Microsoft courses and we guarantee that you will pass your exam. See Below FAQs
- All Microsoft courses include exclusive Microsoft exam preparation guidance, course materials and pre & post course support
- Get the Career Advantage you deserve in just
- Minimise your time off work and maximise your fututre income by 25%
- Flexibility on dates, so book on a date that suits you!
- Microsoft certifications delivered by world class Microsoft instructors in luxury venues
- Book Online or Call 01344 203 999 to speak to a Microsoft Training advisor