Master's Degree in International and European Business LawUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
€26.550 - (R$90.528)
- Madrid (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
- Estágio em empresa
· Quais são os objetivos deste curso?
Train the students, so they're able to work on firms, companies or other facilities that deal with International Business affairs, focusing on the European Union legal aspects of business transactions and other deals.
· Público alvo
Recent Law graduates and Experienced Lawyers. Also, the program is a good fit for JD candidates from North-American law schools willing to spend one year abroad, since they can gain this European experience and use to complement their American Education.
Spanish students must hold law degree from a Spanish institution or Higher Education from an European institution. Students from other countries must have a degree with equivalent 180 ECTS in legal subjects, or be a second or third year of Juris Doctor program in an University from the US.
· O que distingue este curso dos outros?
The amount of knowledge and experience in teaching International affairs aspects, specially for the close example of the EU.
· O que acontece depois de uma solicitação de mais informações?
Having met the requirements and provided all the required documents, the students go through an Interview either through phone call or Skype with the Coordinator of the course. The decision is made considering all the aspects, comparing each applicant with the others of the same year.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Law and Economics
International Business Management
Theories of European Integration: An Introduction to European Union (1 ects)
Institutional Framework for EU business affairs:
- International Affair and Geo-Strategy from EU perspective
- International and EU Economic Institutions
- International and EU Trade Laws
- EU competition, IP and Trademark law
- EU Capital Markets and Security Laws
- EU Industry Regulation (Energy, telecoms, Media, Transport) & EU Public Procedurement Law
- EU Costumer protection Law
- EU Corporate Law and Corporate Engineering
- EU Tax law and international Tax planning
- International Contracts in the EU
- EU Insolvency Law, credit protection and Recovery in the EU
- Tort, Liability and EU insurance law
- EU Labor law
- EU Cross-border Corporate and financial crime
Legal Clinics and Seminars