Master's Degree in Financial Risk ManagementUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
€30.900 - (R$104.989)
- Madrid (Espanha)
- Créditos: 60
- Estágio em empresa
· Quais são os objetivos deste curso?
Explore all basic and some specific aspects of Risk Management in the business world. Involve the students in activities such as lectures, presentations, seminars and tutorials that concern financial risk topics. Provide, besides formal classes with tutors, self study hours for students to develop new ideas. Give the opportunity for the students to have greater insight on what the course proposes, through lectures or self-study. Offer real experience on in-company internships.
· Público alvo
Experts who already work on financial risk management, but aim to obtain their official degree in this field. Professionals who aim to obtain the Financial Risk Manager official international certification. Recent Graduates with interest in financial risk studies.
To be a candidate for the Master's program, the students must have proof of an Official Bachelor's degree obtained in a Spanish university, a Bachelor's Degree from other educational system, preferably if the degree is in Economics or Administration or a Licentiate Degree, a degree in Engineering or in Architecture obtained in Spain before the Royal Decree 1393/2007.
· O que distingue este curso dos outros?
We have a full-time course with a wide range of subjects concerning the area and plenty of real-life experience through our internship.
· O que acontece depois de uma solicitação de mais informações?
The enrollment begins by applying, providing all the documents necessary. These documents will be evaluated, and the applicant will go through an interview with the course director. Also, the enrollment consists of a psychometric test and English test, in case the applicant can't provide proof of his or her proficiency.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
- Principles of risk identification and management (4 ECTS)
- Methods for quantitative risk assessment (4 ECTS)
- Multivariate analysis (4 ECTS)
- Capital asset pricing model (3 ECTS)
- Financial markets and products (3 ECTS)
- IT tools for risk management (5 ECTS)
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility (3 ECTS)
- Time series analysis (3 ECTS)
- Market and liquidity risk management and analysis (4 ects)
- Credit risk management and analysis (4 ects)
- Operational, strategic and legal risk management (3 ects)
- Master's Dissertation (6 ects)
- In-company Internship (6 ects)
- FRM exam preparation (4 ects)
- Managerial skills (4 ects)
- Risk Lab (4 ects)
- Principles of insurance identification and management (4 ects)