Master's Degree in Business Administration and Production SystemUniversitat Internacional de Catalunya
Em Barcelona (Espanha)
Preço a consultar
- Ensino médio
- Barcelona (Espanha)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
First semester (Barcelona):
- Financial economics (5 ECTS): Advanced course in economics and business financing systems, with a special emphasis on multinational organisations.
- Marketing, innovation, and product development (taught partially in English) (8 ECTS): Processes of product/service innovation, development, and marketing in a global context.
- Logistics and management of materials (5 ECTS): Systems of goods distribution in relation to industrial production and the provision of services.
- Company politics (5 ECTS): Management, operations, and competitive strategies for businesses in an international context.
- Organisational behaviour (in English) (4 ECTS): Anthropological and social foundations of human behaviour within the organisational context.
- Project management (3 ECTS): Methods of planning and managing projects.
Second semester :
- In-company work experience (24 ECTS): An in-company work experience in which students apply the academic components of the programme directly to the business environment. Students who complete their work experience in Italy must demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the Italian language.
- Final Master’s thesis (6 ECTS): In order to earn the Master’s degree, students must produce and present a final Master’s thesis involving a study of the production process or service provision of a public or private company. They must defend their thesis before a committee comprised of programme professors.