MarketingThe University of Melbourne
Preço a consultar
- Melbourne (Austrália)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Marketing enables organisations to respond to market needs and maximise profitability.
It is essential to the health of any profitable enterprise, whether in the public or private sector. All organisations engage in marketing activities and must decide on a marketing mix that suits them best.
The Marketing major will provide you with the tools and skills you need to build relationships with your audience. It offers strategies that help you understand your customers and successfully target their needs. Marketing studies offer vital skills and knowledge to underpin your career growth, whatever path you choose to take.
Key marketing responsibilities include:
- Identifying goods and services that customers desire
- Positioning organisations strategically in the market to meet customer needs and wants
- Determining the best ways to advertise, price and distribute goods and services.
Graduates of the Marketing major are well prepared for careers in the following areas:
- Marketing service agencies, including advertising and media buying
- Fast-moving consumer goods industries
- Services, including financial services, tourism, hospitality, professional
- services and telecommunications
- The not-for-profit sector
- Market research
- Event management
- Public relations
- Marketing communications.