- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
A melhorar Nothing negative.
Curso realizado: Agosto 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Strategic Brand Management
- Academic Skills
- Economics for Managers
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Marketing Communications
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Business to Business Marketing
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- E-Business Management
- International Marketing
- Project Management
- Understanding Consumers
- Career Management and Employability
- Digital Marketing
- Financial and Professional Services Marketing
- Retail and Shopper Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Undergraduate Major Project
You can expect a lively mix of coursework, essays, exams and activity-based assignments. Your coursework could include problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and group or individual reports. You’ll be able to access support materials through our virtual learning environment (VLE).
All assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate what you’ve learned, and to make sure you’re developing the knowledge and skills you need to complete the course. It will focus on analysing real, live marketing issues and solving marketing problems.This is a 3 year programme
Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.