Magnetic Resonance Imaging MScAnglia Ruskin University
£3.250 - (R$13.214)
- A distância
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Applied Scientific Principles
- Applied Scientific Principles of MRI Level 7This distance learning module provides a comprehensive knowledge to the physical principles that underpin the safe use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). This module introduces you to both basic and then advanced scientific concepts.
- Essentials of MRI Clinical Practice Level 7This distance learning module is designed to examine the theory and practice of clinical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It’s underpinned by your clinical experience, requiring an average of eighteen hours per week scanning in a suitable MRI unit.
- Research Studies Level 7This distance learning module is designed to provide you with a critical overview of the main methodologies and designs applied to research within the broadened arena which compromises of Health and Social Care, professional practice, regulation and policy.
- Advanced Practice of MRIThe aim of this distance-learning module is to advance your critical reflection particularly in the area of advanced MRI clinical practice. The demands of modern healthcare require the development of confident autonomous practitioners, particularly in advanced MRI practice. You’ll be expected to analyse, discuss and evaluate your own practice, specifically relating to advanced MRI techniques including protocols and patient management.
- Major Project Level 7The Major Project is central to the Masters award will enable you to demonstrate your ability to synthesise learning from previous modules and use this learning as the basis for planning, conducting and writing up a research or work-based project.
We'll assess you in a number of ways, including worksheets, reflective essays and portfolio work.This is a two year, part-time programme
Please note that you will need to complete all of the above core modules. This course does not have any optional modules. Modules are subject to change and availability.