Living Well or Living BetterCity University London
Em Islington (Reino Unido)
Preço a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
What will I learn?
Confusion, memory loss and perceptual distortions are the daily experience of a person living with dementia and these factors can seriously impede a person’s way of life. Staff will explore strategies to:
- support the person with dementia to remain as independent as possible in their daily living needs along the journey of dementia as their cognitive abilities decline
- encourage a sense of purpose in meaningful activities and a sense of achievement when accomplished
- practically adapt the home environment
- promote and encourage physical and mental activity
- address a person’s sexual and spiritual needs
- better acknowledge a person’s thoughts and feelings