AS Level BusinessHome Study Zone
£245 - (R$1.045)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
This AS Level Business Course is ideal for anyone wishing to gain a knowledge and understanding of this subject or for anyone who wishes to study at a higher level at University and gain UCAS points. You will also find this course extremely valuable if you are looking for a progression route for further training whilst employed.
Please note: A‰Ûª Levels are changing over the next few years, click here for more information.
This AS Level Business course forms part of the new linear qualifications. This means that students will sit exams for their particular qualification at the end of the completed course in the June series.
AS levels will become decoupled from A‰Ûª Levels; this means that they will both become entirely separate qualifications. You will no longer be able to carry forward your AS qualification to the A‰Ûª Level qualification and you will sit either AS or A‰Ûª Level exams.
AS Level Course
Paper 1, written exam: 1 hour 30 minutes, 80 marks in total, 50% of AS
Paper 2, written exam: 1 hour 30 minutes, 80 marks in total, 50% of AS
This course covers the full AQA AS Level Business specification meaning you will not require any further study resources.
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Paper 1 will cover content from topics 1-6
- Paper 2 will cover content from topics 1-6