Legal Practice Course PG DipAnglia Ruskin University
£9.000 - (R$34.553)
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Skills and Training
- Property Law and Practice
- Business Law and Practice
- Interviewing and Advising
- Practical Legal Research
- Professional Conduct and Regulation
- Solicitors Accounts
- Wills and Administration of Estates
- Career Development
- Billing, File Management and Commercial Awareness
- Family Law and Practice
- Employment Law and Practice
- Child Care
- Private Client
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
You’ll show your progress through a combination of timed open book supervised assessments, oral practical and coursework-style assessments across the course. You’ll also undertake full-scale mock assessments in all areas, including all skills subjects.
All students take our core modules, plus three vocational subjects from the list of optional modules. Please note that the availability of optional modules is subject to demand.
Course fees: UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £9,000
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £11,200