Learning and Teaching (e-Learning)Anglia Ruskin University
Preço a consultar
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Learning and Development
The course is made up from a series of modules each worth either 30 Credits or 60 Credits (MA Major Project only). After gaining 60 Credits it is possible to exit with a Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching. After gaining 120 Credits it is possible to exit with a Postgraduate Diploma in Learning and Teaching. After gaining 180 Credits (including either a 30- or a 60-Credit postgraduate Major Project) you will be eligible for the award of MA Learning and Teaching.
- Access and Widening Participation in Post-compulsory Education
- Assessment in Post-compulsory Education
- Effective Electronic Learning Facilitation Independent Learning Module
- Learning and Teaching Using Learning Technologies
- Online Learning and Learners
- Online Tutoring and Facilitation
- Planning and Managing Learning (Level 3)
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Supervised Teaching Experience
- The Changing Policy Context of Further, Adult and Higher Education
- Investigating Education Through Research
- Postgraduate Major Project
Variable methods of assessment will be used depending on the modules selected. There are no examinations.
3-5 years, part-time.
Career opportunities: Education professionals who successfully complete the Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MA levels of this programme can expect to carry the very latest ideas and the very best practice into their work, to the benefit of themselves and their students. Higher Education Academy (HEA) membership or the achievement of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) accredited Postgraduate Diploma (Health and Social Care) will help to establish successful graduates of the course within their organisations, and the wider communities of professional practice in Higher Education.