Java Programming Basics and Advanced Training BundleCareerVision Training
£120 - (R$461)
- Birmingham (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Object oriented training
• Format: 2 DVDs or Instant Download
• Duration: 17.75 Hours (212 lessons)
• Instructor: Mike McMillan
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
This training course bundle for Java contains:
Learning To Program With Java - The Basics
Advanced Java Programming
Expert author and trainer Mike McMillan guides you through the process of learning to program with Java in both of these training courses. You will start by learning the basics of Java programming. You will install the JDK (Java development kit) and learn about variables, operators, object-oriented programming, classes and objects, and much much more. The beginner course gives you all the knowledge you need to create fully functional Java programs.
In the advanced tutorial, you will get a more in-depth view of the higher level concepts of Java, including topics such as associative and sequential data structures, network programming, GUI development with Swing, Applets, Servlets, and regular expressions, among many other topics.
Once you have completed both courses, you will be fully capable of creating advanced Java programs, and will have a working understanding of the concepts that drive advanced Java programming. Working files are included in this video based training course, to allow you to learn with the same material that the author is using in the tutorial.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.