Inventor 2015 Beginner to Advanced TrainingCareerVision Training
£214 - (R$942)
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Creating and editing
- 359 video tutorials
- 33 hours of training
- Exercise fi les included
- Instructor: Mark Randa
CADLearning® for Autodesk® Inventor® 2015 teaches the 3D CAD tools for mechanical design in the standard Autodesk Inventor 2015 software. You’ll learn how to work with project and part fi les and create your digital prototype from concept to design. Video lessons cover assembly creation, components, relationships and management, creating and editing parts, documentation, part modeling techniques, sheet metal, iLogic and much more.COURSE FEATURES
Our Inventor 2015 training course puts the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured training course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files are included
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
Main Tittles of the course outline
- Getting Started
- Assembly Introduction
- Assembly Creation
- Assembly Components
- Assembly Relationships
- View Appearance
- Assembly Management
- Assembly Drawings
- Create Parts
- Create and Edit Parts
- Free form Parts
- Creating Part Documents
- Annotating Part Documents
- Multi-Body Components
- Advanced Sketching and Constraining Techniques
- Frame Generator
- Advanced Part Modeling Techniques
- Sheet Metal
- Documentation Sheet Metal
- Plastic Part Design
- Sketch Blocks
- Drawing File Creation and Settings
- Document Settings and Application Options
- Content Center
- Using iFeatures
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Using Design Accelerators
- iLogic Basics
- Selection Filters