International transport and logisticsEENI GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
€195 - (R$663)
- Short course
- Campus online
- Envio de material didático
- Tutor pessoal
O que se aprende nesse curso?
This course consists of seven parts:
1- International Transport and logistics.
- Introduction to international transport and logistics.
- The international transportation chains
- The Authorized Economic Operator (AEO).
- Selecting a mode of transport.
- Transport documents, costs and insurance.
- Case study:
- The importance of appropriate export packaging.
- Types of containers.
- Types of packaging materials.
- Electronic tagging.
- Marks on packaging.
3- Marine transport
- Introduction to marine transport.
- Documentation. Bill of Lading (B/L).
- Cost of marine transport. Freight.
- The Hague Visby Rules.
- The Hamburg Rules.
- Main ports of the world.
- Outlook of marine transport market.
- The world fleet.
- Case study:
- Ports of Rotterdam, Tokyo and Singapore.
- Maersk Group.
- Introduction to the Maritime Transport in Africa
- The Suez Canal
4- International air transport
- Unit load device.
- The IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Air freight insurance. International air freight tariffs.
- The AWB (Air Waybill).
- Main airports of the world.
- The global air transport market.
5- International road transport
- Costs and insurance of road transport
- Conventions governing road transport: CMR and TIR.
- Road freight market. Flows in international road freight transport.
- Road freight documentation (CMR).
- Forwarder certificate of receipt (FCR).
- Introduction to the African corridors
6- Railway transport
- Rail freight market.
- Costs and insurance of rail transport
- Documentation: CIM Rail Consignment Note.
- Governing conventions (CIM and TIF).
- The Shinkansen high speed rail network.
7- Multimodal transport
- Introduction to the Multimodal and intermodal transportation.
- Cost and Insurance of the multimodal transport.
- UNCTAD / International Chamber of Commerce Rules for multimodal transport documents. Multimodal Bill of Lading.
- The FIATA Combined Transport Bills of Lading (CTBL)
- Intermodal transport chain.
Partial Scholarships available. Request us for your scholarship