Interior Design (AEC)LaSalle College
Preço a consultar
- Montréal (Canadá)
- 1965 horas letivas
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an attestation of college studies, you must have an education considered sufficient by the College and meet one of the following criteria: • Completion of at least one year of postsecondary studies; • Participation in a government program or an agreement between the College and your employer; • Two semesters or one full school year must have passed since your previous studies (i.e. high school).
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Working with Limited Space
History of Design
Traditional Design Methods
- Create beautiful aesthetic space and design;
- Respect the residential and/or commercial needs of the client;
- Learn how to select the right materials that meet the industry standards;
- Develop visual and vocal presentation techniques to help you express your ideas;
- Master the technical skills required to draw out technical plans on a drafting table or computer;
- Organize your wild and creative ideas and put them on paper.