Hotel Receptionist Training- OnlineGlobal Edulink
£399 - (R$1.747) £40 - (R$175)
- Curso intensivo
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Customer Service Skills
Microsoft Excel Tutorial
MS PowerPoint Tips
MS Word Tips & Tricks
This online Professional Receptionist Training course is covered 25 guided learning hours and you will study following topics areas are listed under the course curriculum.
Unit 01; Developing Customer Service Skills
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
Unit 02; Developing Telephone handling and administrative skills
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You can start your employment as a hotel receptionist/Switchboard operator/Telephonist and you move up as front desk supervisor and manager. As this is very important figure for organisation in hospitality industry you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.