Healthcare Management MScAnglia Ruskin University
£3.250 - (R$12.661)
- A distância
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Health and Social Care
Skills and Training
- Advancing Professional Decision MakingAdvance your decision making skills through critical reflection, with the help of a 'critical friend'. This is a specialist designated module for the Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care course. Current health and social care policy and the modernisation of the NHS, and other international models demands new ways of working across traditional boundaries, and the implementation of national targets at local level.
- Organisational Transformation in Health and Social CareCritically explore change theory in relation to your own field of practice and demonstrate understanding of the theoretical and philosophical components of organisational transformation. The module encourages the synthesis of strategic discourse with operational application as modes of organisational structures thereby forming strong links between theory and practice.
- Research StudiesDesigned to provide you with a critical overview of the main methodologies and designs applied to research within health and social care, professional practice, regulation and policy.
- Major ProjectThe major project is of central importance to the Masters award. You’ll be expected to bring together aspects of learning from previous modules, as well as using the learning as the basis for planning, conducting and writing a research or work-based project. This module will support you in your preparation and submission of a Masters level major project (either a research project or work-based project).
- Global LeadershipThis model consists of four elements: effective decision-making, adoption of a global approach, creation of a new business paradigm and a contemporary mission. It also considers the related concept of mis-leadership, which looks at how leaders have often failed to achieve the optimum outcomes for those they lead.
Your work is assessed in a variety of ways for different modules - this will help you later when you need to develop submission evidence for management and leadership professional recognition. Assignments include reports, essays, a portfolio, and a Major Project for your Masters.
Modules are subject to change and availability.