Engineering ManagementAnglia Ruskin University
Preço a consultar
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Skills and Training
There is an increasing global demand for continuing professional development and this course will be of particular interest to engineers who wish to expand their careers into the management arena, irrespective of their area of technical expertise. It is designed for engineers in a wide range of technical fields including civil, mechanical, electronic and manufacturing engineering. Technical competence alone is not enough for the successful operation of engineering companies and this course is designed to enable practising engineers to develop their intellectual capabilities and their performance with respect to their wider professional roles.
- Masters Dissertation
- Leading and Managing People
- Finance for Non-financial Managers
- Engineering Management Systems
- Advanced Project Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Re-engineering Business Processes
- Managing Human Relations Business
- Managing Dynamic Virtual Enterprises in the 21st Century Business
A variety of assessment methods are used including assignments, seminars and examinations.
1 year, full-time.