Doctor of Optometry / Doctor of Ophthalmic ScienceAston University
Preço a consultar
- Birmingham (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
- Applicants must hold at least an upper 2nd class Honours Degree in an ophthalmic or biomedical field from a UK University or the recognised equivalent from an overseas University.
- Other qualifications (such as Fellowship of the British Dispensing Opticians) will be considered individually, on merit.
- Applicants must have spent at least two years in clinical practice before entering the Programme.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification. Find out more about our English language requirements
- Places on the Ophthalmic Doctorate programme are limited, therefore acceptance is necessarily a competitive process.
Start date: Two intakes per year (1st October and 1st March) - closing date for applications 6 weeks prior to the start date.
Decisions on offers will be given following the closing date for application submissions.
Distance learning available: Part-time distance learning only
Fees (2016 /17):
UK: £1000 per module / £6,900 full research project (£2,300 p.a)
International students: £1000 per module / £6,900 full research project (£2,300 p.a)
MSc Research Review (60 credits) fee will be three times the 20 credit Module Fee, for the relevant academic year.
Note that, in accordance with University policy, tuition fees may increase in future years of study.