Diploma in Professional Receptionist - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£449 - (R$1.924) £45 - (R$193)
- Curso intensivo
O que se aprende nesse curso?
This online Professional Receptionist Training course is covered 70 guided learning hours and each Unit 01 & 2 is covered 20 guided learning hours and Unit 3 covers 30 Guided learning hours you will study following 3 Units:
Unit 01; Developing Customer Service Skills (Guided learning hours; 20 hours)
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors (Welcoming guests upon arrival and using correct terminology).
- The role of the Receptionist.
- Principles to create powerful first impression.
- Principles to confirm how your message comes across.
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen.
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situations.
- Role play sessions (Only for classroom learners).
Unit 02; Developing Telephone handling and administrative skills (Guided learning hours; 20 hours)
- Practice good telephone skills.
- Data base Management (Booking/ reservation Procedure).
- Checking-In and Checking-Out guests using the software (Opera PMS V5 Software).
- Follow routine administrative procedures.
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues.
- Successful meeting and minutes.
- Meeting and accommodation arrangements.
Unit 03; Developing Business Communication Skills(Guided learning hours; 30 hours)
- Job functions and Description of Receptionist.
- Note Taking.
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter.
- How to face a Job Interview?
- Writing a Job Description.
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Social Media for Personal and Professional Development.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Organising and Planning.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Power-Point.
- Microsoft Outlook
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This is one of most demanded online training programmes we offer. This training is well designed in accordance with Job market requirement. The video contains actual training which we deliver in our class room. We give not only study materials but also more supportive materials for your career life. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners. Quick results and delivery of your certificate. Career development services and counselling. Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Start your employment as a professional receptionist/ Switchboard operator/ Telephonist and you move up as administration assistant, personal assistant, secretary, office administrator or you can be specialise in marketing or sales if you may need to be specialised in one area. As this is very important figure in any organisation you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.