Diploma in Office Administration - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£549 - (R$2.343) £55 - (R$235)
- Curso intensivo
- 70 horas de estudo
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Our online Diploma in office administration course has been designed for 110 guided learning hours. Unit 01 & 02 carry 30 guided learning hours each and Unit 03 carries 40 guided learning hours:
Unit 01; Developing Business Communication & ICT Skills (Guided Learning Hours: 30)
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Typing (Choose from selection).
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Project Management (MS Project).
Unit 02: Managing business environment and personal & professional development (Guided Learning Hours: 30)
- Job functions and Description of Office Admin/ and Office Manager.
- Diary Management.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview?
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Social Media for Personal and Professional Development.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation.
Unit 03; Record keeping of Financial and human resource (Guided Learning Hours; 40)
- Managing Inventory and budget.
- Working with Invoices and receipts.
- Payroll Management.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management.
- Understanding of Management.
- Managing People and Performance.
- Managing Business Environment.
- Recruiting, Hiring and Training Employees.
- Motivating Employees.
- Writing Job Description.
- Conducting New Employee Orientation.
- Type of Employee Training Programme.
- Employees Performance Analysis.
- Business Law
- Planning and Problem Solving.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This great opportunity which cover Microsoft Office and other IT skills. So, this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office course. All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such interview tips, CV writing, etc. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners. Quick results and delivery of your certificate. Career development services and counselling Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an office administrator, office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director and executives or for senior management positions. Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work.