- Curso intensivo
- 70 horas de estudo
- Campus online
A melhorar .
Curso realizado: Agosto 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A melhorar All good
Curso realizado: Junho 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A melhorar All good
Curso realizado: Julho 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
The course is broken down into three units, delivered through tutorials:
Unit 1: Develop your ICT skills and business communication;
Unit 2: Manage a business environment and maintain your personal and professional development;
Unit 3: Develop your record keeping, financial and HR skills.
Throughout the course you will also learn how to:
– Create and produce business documentation;
– Format documents and enter data;
– Manage social media;
– Communicate in a business environment (e.g. through memos, emails, reports and presentations).
To help you to maximise your employment prospects, the Diploma will also help you to create an attractive CV, cover letter and personal statement to help you to reach the interview stage of a job application. We will also help you to prepare for job interviews.
By the end of your Diploma, your administrative, customer service, ICT, technical writing, finance and HR skills will all have improved and you will have the confidence to seek employment, higher pay or a promotion.
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Effective Typing
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- Tips for Speed Reading
5. MICROSOFT WORD
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering Speech
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
- Exercise Files- Microsoft Access 2016
10. DIARY MANAGEMENT
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Handling Confidential Documents
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Taking Minutes
13. NOTE TAKING
- Note Taking
- Exercise Files: Note Taking
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- Document Proofreading
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- Delivering Postal Mail
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
- Customer Service Basics Over the Phone
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Hot Telephone Tips
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
- Organising a Meeting
- Exercise Files: Organising Meeting
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- Data Management & Record Keeping
21. EVENT PLANNING
- Event Planning Essentials
22. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
24. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
25. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- Invoicing and Petty cash
26. SUPERVISING AND MONITORING THE OFFICE WORKS
- Supervising and monitoring the office works
27. TIME MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Time Management
- Fundamentals of Productivity
- How to Use Your Calendar Effectively
- Setting up Priorities and Schedule
- Timer Budgeting
- Exercise Files: Time Management
28. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- Motivating Employees
29. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
30. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE ADMIN & MANAGER
- Job functions and Description of Office Administrator and Manager
The course is designed to be interesting and interactive, with a supportive team of professionals who deliver an online course that you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The course is delivered through professionally-narrated tutorials, interactive quizzes and tests plus a final exam. Step-by-step tutorial videos plus our fully-supportive service will help you to grow in confidence and gain your qualification.
The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of ‘Diploma in Office Administration’.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The Global Edulink Diploma in Office Administration covers all of the training you need for a role as Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager or Secretary, including the particular computing skills that you will need for your day-to-day work:
– IT skills (including Microsoft Office training);
– Data entry;
– Finance and HR skills;