Customer Service Diploma - AccreditedNew Skills Academy
£299 - (R$1.138) £78 - (R$297)
- Campus online
- Serviço de informação
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Customer Relationship Management
This course comprises of eleven information packed modules, these include:
- Get an oversight of customer service from what it is to the different types to why it is so important for you, your client and your business moving forward.
- Understand your customers, find your niche and get a firm understanding of consumer rights law in the United Kingdom.
- Make a great first impression, learn how positive attitude, dress and body language affects how you are perceived.
- Learn how to care for your customer's needs, from seeing customer service from their perspective to the importance of communication.
- Get insight into how to retain your customers. Learn how to effectively deal with complaints, provide an outstanding after sales service and what you need to do in the case that the customer is wrong.
- Learn about the importance of face to face customer service. This module will teach you the importance of a positive first impression and how body language will play a role in the service you provide and how your service is perceived.
- Get a firm understanding of telephone customer service complete with eleven tips to improve your customer service levels over the phone. This module will also provide valuable insight into telephone etiquette.
- Understand the importance of electronic customer service. The do's and don'ts and tips on providing an effective service electronically in a world where everyone relies on the internet on a daily basis.
- The course will teach you how to deal with difficult customers, how to diffuse anger, how to control your own emotions and how keeping calm can solve the problem that bit faster.
- Learn to deal with escalation to improve service levels. This module covers handling abusive clients, handling physical threats and how not to cave to the clients demands.
- Learn how to make a good impression at all times by offering the best customer service and recapping the skills you have learned to ensure you can incorporate them into your daily duties without delay.
Customer services has become essential for all employees in all industries. It doesn't matter what industry you are working in right now, having a customer services diploma behind you can give you the knowledge and insight you need to provide your clients with a service that they expect and deserve, ensuring you help your business grow daily.
Company owners are seeing the benefit of sending their teams for customer services training. Company owners see more enquiries convert to sales, happier customers and happier team members.
The benefits of a customer services diploma are endless, but here are some you can take note of right way:
- You will learn how to exceed your customers' expectations.
- You will learn how to be courteous and helpful to each client you come in contact with.
- Your motivation levels will increase as you see your clients become more comfortable with you and the service you provide.
- Learn essential problem solving skills you can use daily.
- See your confidence soar as you get more comfortable with dealing with customers face to face, over the phone and online.