Crystal Reports 2011 Training BundleCareerVision Training
£120 - (R$461)
- Birmingham (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 16.5 Hours (207 lessons)
• Instructor: Guy Vaccaro
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
This SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Training Bundle contains:
Learning SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Advanced SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Training
Expert author and trainer Guy Vaccaro takes you right from the basics of Crystal Reports to an advanced level of use in these video based training courses. In the beginners training, you will cover topics such as selecting your tables and views from a database, basic report formatting, sorting data, filtering data, grouping reports and more. In the advanced training course, you will cover advanced report formatting, working with parameter fields, report alerts, advanced charting and formulas and so much more.
By the completion of these computer training videos for Crystal Reports 2011, you will bee fully capable of creating advanced reports from your data that not only contain the information you want to convey, but look good doing it! Working files are included in both courses to allow you to work alongside the author with the same materials he using in the training course..
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.