CompTIA Network+ Live Practice LabCareerVision Training
£90 - (R$394)
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Learning247's Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn!
The N10-005 Real Practice-Lab gives you access to a real networking environment including Routers, Switches and Microsoft Windows devices that enable you to gain hands on skills in networking concepts and technologies.
By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting a variety of networking technologies including Microsoft DHCP services, installing Cisco routers and switches, monitoring a network using packet sniffers, configuring layer 2 and layer 3 services, understanding high availability and controlling remote access and security. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Network + certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a desktop support technician or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Sample Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Hardware installation: Learn how to install hardware and software components of Cisco Routers and Switches and Microsoft DHCP services to create a real world network. Using the lab will enable you to use commands and see their output in real time on real equipment hosted online.
- IP Addressing and Routing: Learn how to configure IP Addresses on devices understanding subnet masks and network addresses; configure static and dynamic routing to enable the network to dynamically understand the topology of the environment.
- Layer 2 technologies: Understand how to use layer 2 technologies to sub-divide networks and create a loop free topology throughout the lab environment. Use advanced link configuration techniques to enable these networks to communicate with each other.
- Security: Learn the fundamental topics of how to use applications to remotely control appliances and how to secure access to these devices.
- Monitoring and Optimisation: Understand how to identify problems, use various tools and applications and logs to monitor and troubleshoot the network and improve availability.