Compressor 4 TrainingCareerVision Training
£72 - (R$307)
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 2.5 Hours (44 lessons)
• Instructor: Matt Schalk
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this computer based training course on Apple Compressor 4, expert author Matt Schalk takes you through the features and functions of this video/audio compression and encoding application from Apple. Used together with Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5, Compressor is the final step in the process of preparing your project for distribution.
Built for the beginner, this video based training starts off with the basics - reviewing terminology. You will quickly move to explore the Compressor interface, and how to use its basic features. Once you have explored the core features, you will move on to creating workflows for audio and video - from AIFF to MP3, H.264, MPEG1, 2 and 4, as well as exporting for Quicktime. You will learn how to create Droplets, and manage distributed processing for faster compression. Finally you will learn some advanced features of Compressor 4 - working with the command line, and setting up a web server to do HTTP live streaming.
Once you have completed your training using this instructional video course, you will be fully confident in your ability to compress and encode your projects in a variety of manners, for a variety of distribution methods! This video course comes complete with working files from the author, to allow you to duplicate the instructions as you follow along in the training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course Video Filters - Part 1 Adding Actions Working With Image Sequences Creating MPEG2 Compressor Overview Intro Terminology Compressor Windows Using Compressor Batch Templates Manual Workflows Preview Monitor Share Monitor Customizing Workflows Creating Manual Settings Frame Controls Video Filters - Lesson 1 Video Filters - Lesson 2 Geometry - Lesson 1 Geometry - Lesson 2 Additional Workflow Settings Destinations Adding Actions Additional Information Workflows For Audio Creating AIFF Creating Common Audio Creating MP3 Creating Dolby Digital Workflows For Editing Formats Creating DV Stream Working With Image Sequences Workflows For H.264 Creating H.264 for Apple Devices Creating H.264 for Bluray and AVCHD Workflows For MPEG Creating MPEG1 Creating MPEG2 Creating MPEG4 Workflows For Quicktime Quicktime Export Components Quicktime Movie Droplets Creating A Droplet Working With Droplets Distributed Processing Distributed Processing Computer Plus Quickcluster Qmaster Advanced Compressor Essential Preferences Important Files Command Line HTTP Live Streaming Overview Setup A Webserver Creating HTTP Live Streaming Goodbye FCP X And Compressor 4 Motion 5 And Compressor 4 Outro