Competitive Intelligence CoursesThe Knowledge Academy
£1.495 - (R$6.545)
- Cardiff (Wales)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
This 1-day Competitive Intelligence course provides candidates with the essential knowledge to be able to use effective and successful practical techniques/tools.
Individuals attending this course will learn what competitive intelligence is, understand competitors strategies in-depth and the key issues which are involved in the process of competitive intelligence.
- No pre-requisites are required, prior to attending this course.
Who should attend?
This course is highly beneficial for:
- Research Analysts
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Introduction to Competitive Intelligence
- The Definition of Competitive Intelligence
- What It Actually Means
- The Process of Competitive Intelligence
- The Importance of Competitive Intelligence
- Competitive Analysis
- How to Effectively Gather Information
- Data Sources
- Third Party Competitors
- Researching Tools/Techniques
- Value Assessment
- Analysing Competitive Data Successfully
- Finding the Best Competitor Strategy
- The Relationship Between You and The Competitor
- Competitive Impact Points
- Highly recommended for Marketing & Sales Managers
- Develop knowledge on Competitive Intelligence
- There is no pre-requisite prior to attending this course
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Learn how to use the web to find competitive data
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors in luxury venues
- Competitive Intelligence includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today