Classroom Management Essentials Training – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£295 - (R$1.292) £30 - (R$131)
- Curso intensivo
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Give clear instructions
Inventing and redirection
Blogging for educators
Social media for educators
Communicate with large community
A good plan and good classroom practices can help you and your learners get more from your lessons. Most teachers have an intuitive understanding of how to plan and manage a class. This online base Classroom Management Essentials Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 10 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Basics of Classroom Management
- Introduction to effective classroom management
- Teachers voice and control
- Understanding your area of control
- Start with your lesson
- Setting students up for success
- Reduce distractions
- Create clearly defined class rules
- Managing your classroom
- Give clear instructions
- Behaviour narration
- Inventing and redirection
- Escalated problem
- Building a positive classroom culture
- Why is classroom culture important?
- Make student learning the centre of all
- Rewards systems
Unit 02: Communication in Modern Classroom (10 Guided learning hours)
- Communication in the digital age
- What are the modern communication skills?
- The essentials of communication
- Introduce digital literacy to your classroom
- Communicate with your students
- The importance of classroom communication
- Collaboration with Google drive
- Video office hours with Google hangouts
- Communicate with your school
- Importance of school wide communication
- Connect with your community
- Communicate with large community
- Social media for educators
- Bring in experts using videoconferencing
- Blogging for educators
Method of Assessment:
The assessment published in your online student portal and the online exam (Multiple Choice Questions exam) is prepared by covering above all two modules (2 units). Please note that you are given Six months (180 days) time period to take the exam from the date of your registration (enrolment) and you can complete your exam during those 6 months at any time and you can study your own space.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials. One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
This programme helps you to become a professional teacher/trainer at all levels including primary and secondary and higher education.