Cisco 642-813 Live Practice Lab, Cisco Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)Learning247
£90 - (R$364)
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Learning247's Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn!
The 642-813 Real Practice-Lab gives you access to a real Cisco network including Cisco 2800 series Routers, 3750 and 2950 series Switches and Microsoft Windows devices that enable you to gain hands on skills in Cisco Switching technologies.
By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Cisco Switching technologies, implementing and managing VLANs and VLAN ACLs (VACLs), layer 3 switching technologies, advanced services and high availability. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco CCNP SWITCH certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a desktop support technician or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Sample Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
SAMPLE LAB OBJECTIVES
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Switch operation and configuration: Learn how to configure and manage a Cisco switched network, learn how to use advanced troubleshooting techniques to solve common problems found in real networks. Use advanced commands and see their output in real time on real layer 3 capable 3750 series Cisco equipment hosted online.
- Advanced VLANs, Spanning-Tree and link aggregation: Learn how to create VLANs, modify advanced STP settings and aggregate links to build port-channels increasing available bandwidth between switches.
- Multilayer switching and high availability: Use the advanced features of Cisco 3750 series switches to build a highly available layer 3 switching environment, using the advanced services of these powerful devices you can create a routed environment which interacts with other Cisco routers observing key differences between routed ports and SVIs.
- Security: Learn the fundamental topics of how to secure Cisco device access, connectivity across the network and protect the environment from rogue devices using advanced techniques all on real Cisco 3750 and 2950 series switches.